Published on 5/10/2022
DIRECT COMMUNICATION PRIVACY NOTICE (“Privacy Notice”)
In accordance with the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data (“Law No. 6698”), your personal data is processed by OUNTERNET MARKETING YAZILIM VE PAZARLAMA LİMİTED ŞİRKETİ (“Company” or “Ounternet”) as the data controller within the scope described below.
- What is the Method and Legal Reason for the Personal Data Collection?
This Privacy Notice has been prepared for your personal data that will be collected and processed if you contact Ounternet via the e-mail addresses, phone numbers and/or social media accounts instead of using the Contact Form. In such cases, our Company collects your contact information and other personal data in your message (“personal data”). Ounternet collects and processes your personal data based on the legal grounds of “being made public by the person concerned”, “establishment, exercise, and protection of rights” and “performance of our Company’s legal obligations”.
- For What Purpose Is the Personal Data Processed?
Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of receiving your message, understanding and meeting your requests, returning to you if necessary, executing emergency management processes, and conducting communication activities.
- To Whom and For What Purpose the Personal Data Can Be Transferred?
Your personal data can be transferred to our suppliers within the scope of publication and software processes; to the relevant business partners if your request requires so; to legally authorized public institutions and private individuals if necessary and requested within the framework of the personal data processing conditions specified in Article 8 of the Law No. 6698.
- What are the Rights of the Data Subject?
Within the scope of Law No. 6698, data subjects have the right to
- To learn whether personal data is processed, to request information if personal data has been processed, to learn the purpose of personal data processing and whether the personal data is used in accordance with the purpose, to know the third parties in the country or abroad to whom personal data is transferred,
- To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and to request notification of the correction made to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- To request deletion or destruction of personal data, in the event that the reasons requiring personal data processing are eliminated, although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the Law No. 6698 and other relevant laws, and to request the notification of the destruction made to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- To object to the emergence of a result against the person due to analysis of the processed data exclusively through automated systems, and to demand compensation for the damage occurring due to the unlawful processing of personal data.
You can submit your data subject requests regarding your rights listed above to Ounternet by sending an e-mail to [email protected]; depending on the nature of your request, your applications will be finalized as soon as possible and within 30 days at the latest.